IBRIGHT LIMITED WARRANTY
Effective: January 1, 2016
Limited Warranty: IBRIGHT warrants to the original purchaser (the "Buyer") of the IBRIGHT lighting product purchased (the "Product"), that the Product will be free from material defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service and conform to IBRIGHT written specifications. This limited warranty extends for a period of one (1) year from the date of your original retail purchase of the Product, unless otherwise indicated on the catalog or website page associated with the Product (the "Warranty Period"). There is NO WARRANTY in cases of damage to the Product in transit or damage caused by your negligence; abuse; abnormal usage; misuse; accidents; damage due to environmental, corrosive or natural elements; improper power supply; failure to follow IBRIGHT instructions or applicable electrical codes; improper installation, storage or maintenance; damage due to acts of God; fire; vandalism; civil disturbances; power surges; alteration; mishandling; and incorrectly or improperly performing maintenance or repair by someone other than IBRIGHT or its authorized service provider. For the purchase of poles and bullhorns, the limited warranty specifically excludes fatigue failure or similar phenomena, resulting from induced vibration, harmonic oscillation or resonance associated with movement of air currents around such poles and bullhorns.
Remedy: If the Product proves defective during the Warranty Period and you follow the Product return procedures set forth below, IBRIGHT will in its sole discretion, as its sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty, refund you the purchase price of the Product, repair the Product or replace the Product without charge, IBRIGHT designated facility. Proof of original purchase date (e.g., sales receipt or original invoice) is required for this limited warranty to apply. IBRIGHT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER, OR TO ANYONE CLAIMING UNDER BUYER, FOR ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT OR ANY THEORY OF STRICT LIABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR IBRIGHT ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE. This limited warranty does not cover the cost of field labor or expenses related to the repair or replacement of the Product.
IBRIGHT reserves the right to utilize new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired or remanufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part, as determined by IBRIGHT in its sole discretion, and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
This warranty is effective for purchases of Product after its effective date. IBRIGHT reserves the right to modify this warranty from time to time. Any modification of this warranty shall be effective for all orders placed with IBRIGHT on or after the effective date of such revised warranty.
This limited warranty applies only to a Product purchased within the United States (including the lower 48 states, the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, but excluding APO/FPO addresses that are outside of those named jurisdictions) (collectively, the "Territory"). Replacement and repaired Product or parts will only be shipped to addresses within the Territory, and refunds will only be credited to accounts located within the Territory.
Making a Warranty Claim: Notice of any warranty claim should be sent to IBRIGHT at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call IBRIGHT at (909) 296-0087 to receive a RMA# and instructions for return of the Product, freight prepaid.
Further Limitations: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REFUND, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY IBRIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL IBRIGHT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. MILLS LABS AGGREGATE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MONIES PAID TO IBRIGHT FOR THAT DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives Buyer specific legal rights, and Buyer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Return Policy & Refund
If you are unhappy with your IBRIGHT purchase for any reason, you can return it for a refund within our 30-day return period. The return period starts when the item has been delivered. Before returning, we suggest contacting our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or call us at (909) 296-0087 in order for us to best assist you with your return. Once the item has been delivered back to our warehouse, we will issue a refund back to the original form of payment. The processing time may take 5-7 Business Days, if after that period your refund has not been received, please contact your bank to confirm transaction is not on hold before reaching out to us.
Customer & Technical Support
Here at IBRIGHT we offer Customer & Tech Support Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm PST. For order status, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 296-0087. Please provide us with your order number & a quick summary of your inquiry.
Most orders will ship out same day if orders are placed by 2PM PST, tracking should be available the same night or the morning after. We ship FedEx Ground & UPS Standard, for delivery status please search your tracking number on carrier website. Once the order has shipped out from our warehouse, please contact the carrier if there are any address changes needed to be made. If package showed delivered but you have not received your order, please contact us so we can reach out to the carrier to investigate internally. We will issue a replacement once investigation has been completed from the carriers’ end.
Please note, during holiday periods, shipments may be delayed due to the high volume of orders being processed & shipped.
What to do if the Item Arrives Damaged?
1. Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away.
2. Write down any visible damage such as box crushed, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery.
3. If you find concealed damage, save the carton and packaging material. Call our customer service department immediately at (909) 296-0087.
Do I Need an RMA to Return a Product?
A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is required for ALL returns. A restocking fee will be applied to any order returned without an RMA number.
About IBRIGHT Customer Service:
Customer Service Department Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30am ~ 4:30pm PST.
Please note that during peak periods you may be required to leave a message. All emails and messages will be returned ASAP.
Cancellation Policy: We do not cancel orders Pre-ship at this time. Our goal is to ship orders as soon as possible, our system is set-up to automatically process your order as fast as possible. For that reason, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be canceled. If an error is made, we need you to accept the package and request a return authorization to return the package (if our return policy below allows) for a refund. Please be sure that you want to make the purchase before submitting the order. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
Freight & Shipping Charge Policy: All items sold by IBRIGHT have a set shipping charge based on items weight. Most items ordered from IBRIGHT are shipped via UPS or FedEx. Extra heavy items will be shipped via courier or Truck Freight and may take some extra time to arrive. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for all Heavy/Bulk items to ship. If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments. Many of our items have FREE SHIPPING, but this policy applies only to items marked as free shipping and being shipped to the continental United States.
BRIGHT, its affiliates and subsidiaries (“we”, “us”, “our”, “IBRIGHT”) are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes our practices in connection with information privacy on personal data we process through your individual use of the following services, products, and related mobile applications (collectively, the “Products”)
· IBRIGHT Smart Mobile Application
· IBRIGHT Mobile Application
In this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” means information that can be used to identify an individual, either from that information alone, or from that information and other information we have access to about that individual. “Smart Devices” refers to those nonstandard computing devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with human-machine interface and the ability to transmit data that connect wirelessly to a network, including; smart home appliances, smart wearable devices, smart air cleaning devices, etc. “Apps” refers to those mobile applications developed by IBRIGHT that provide end users remote control to Smart Devices and with the ability to connect to IBRIGHT IoT Platform.
For other branded mobile applications powered by IBRIGHT, our Clients control all the Personal Data collected through our Products. We collect the information under the direction of our Clients and the processing of such information shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients has engaged us. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly.
What Personal Data do we collect?
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
· Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your contact details, such as your email address, phone number, and username. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference or time zone information into your account.
· Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
Information We Collect Automatically
· Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
· Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
· Log information: When you use our app, the application and exception log may be uploaded.
· Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geo-location when you use our specific Products or Services, such as robot cleaner and weather service.
Smart Devices Related Information:
· Basic information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products or Services, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
· Information reported by Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you elect to connect with our Products or Services, we may collect different information reported by your Smart Devices. For example, smart weights or fitness trackers may report your height, weight, body fat mass (BFM), BMI and skeletal muscle mass (SMM); smart cameras may report images or videos captured by it.
Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
· Marketing Communication: We may process your personal data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to opt-out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your personal data to manage such activities.
· Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
· Legal Compliance: We may process your personal data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
At IBRIGHT, we only share personal data in ways that we tell you about. We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
· To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
· To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with your Smart Devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our Sites and Services.
· To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
· As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
· To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities.
Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your personal data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
· Via the “Profile – Personal Center” in our Products (for Product version 3.2 and later)
· By emailing us at email@example.com (for Product version before 3.2)
You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond you within 30 days. If you decide to email us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
· Request access to the personal data that we process about you;
· Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you;
· Request deletion of personal data about you;
· Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all personal data about you;
· Request transfer of personal information to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
· Opt-out or object to our use of personal data about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Information Security Safeguards
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. IBRIGHT provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, IBRIGHT proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Retention Period
We process your personal data for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the data for a longer retention period. We determine the appropriate retention period based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your personal data, and after the retention period ends, we will destruct your personal data. When we are unable to do so for technical reasons, we will ensure that appropriate measures are put in place to prevent any further such use of your personal data.
Changes to this Policy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (send to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice in the mobile applications prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Legal application and jurisdiction
This policy is formulated in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China and shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy Notice, please contact us as follows:
Postal Mailing Address: 75 E Santa Clara St, 6th Floor, San Jose, CA 95113 or 5, 6, 7, 8 and 11th Floor, No. 3 Building, More Centre, 87 Gudun Road, Xihu District, HangZhou, China. Email: email@example.com.