How to add device in App for Internet connection? (Zigbee)
Here is an example of a smart life app
1. What you need to get started
1) Add a gateway before adding a ZigBee device.
2) Connect the gateway to the power supply and connect it to the home 2.4 GHz band router through the network cable.
3) Ensure that the mobile phone and the gateway are in the same LAN.
4) Smart Life app and a related account.
5) ZigBee smart devices.
2. Download and open the Smart Life app
Search and download “Smart Life” app in each application market or scan the QR code below to download
If you download it for the first time, click the "Register" button to register.
If you already have an account, click the "Login" button.
3. Add device
3.1 Add a gateway
1. Confirm that the distribution network indicator (green light) of the gateway is always on; if the indicator light is in any other state, press and hold the “reset button” until the green light is on;
2. Open the Smart App "My family" page and click the "+" button in the upper right corner of the page;
3. "zigbee gateway" will appear on the "select device type" page;
4. After successfully adding, you can find the successfully added gateway in the "My family" list.
3.2 Add sub device
After the gateway is added successfully, enter the gateway page, click on "Add sub device", then select device type.
According to the instructions of the App operation, until the distribution network indicator flashes, click the confirmation button on the page;
After successful addition, find the device in the "My family" list.